Oh No! Chemical Spill in Chino Hills?
Although our Chino/Chino Hills team is better known for our fire and water restoration services, our technicians are also trained to clean, decontaminate, and restore dangerous biohazards.
These include the following:
- Chemical spills
- Sewage backups
- Crime scene residues
- Suicide/death accidents
- Homicide cleanups
- Blood cleanup
- Accident cleanup
- Hoarding scenes
- Animal waste/remains
- Tear gas cleanup
- Meth lab cleanup
Biohazard spills require professional decontamination services. Here are some safety tips from our website:
What to Do After a Contamination
- Stay out of affected areas
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening
- Treat allbodily fluids as if they are contaminated
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system (HVAC) if there is sewage damage
What Not to Do After a Contamination
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place
- Don’t leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpets or floors
- Don’t use your vacuum to remove water
- Don’t use television or other electrical appliances
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Call Us Today!
When you have a chemical spill or biohazard contamination in your Chino Hills home or business, our Chino/Chino Hills team is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 909-548-3191.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.