COVID 19 Disinfecting
One of the most important things to all of us at SERVPRO of Chino / Chino Hills is safety and education. We have taken many precautionary measures, including:
- Any tools or equipment we bring on to your property will be disinfected.
- All of our employees are required to wear PPE any time they are interacting with potentially infected materials or areas.
- Safety training has been provided to all employees.
- All employees are required to know the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 infection.
- SERVPRO requires all employees to abide by health and safety guidelines set forth by the CDC.
We take the risk of infection to elderly people, family members, children, and co-workers very seriously. While there is no way to completely guarantee the virus will not make its way on to your property at some point, rest assured that SERVPRO of Chino / Chino Hills has taken every precaution possible to avoid cross contamination.
Whether it is a water loss, fire damage, or a cleaning request, please know that SERVPRO of Chino / Chino Hills is here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.