Chino & Chino Hills Residents: We Specialize in Flooded Home Cleanup and Restoration!
A home can flood at any time, although flooding most often occurs during heavy rainfall. Homes with basements are especially prone to flooding because they often built partly or entirely below ground level. There are a number of reasons why your Chino home could flood, including:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe
- Heavy rain causes surface water to pool around your home
- Storm sewer backup
- Sanitary sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Water supply-line break or hot-water tank failure
- And many more
Have Questions About Home Flooding?
Call Today - (909) 548-3191
If flood water is not handled quickly and properly, it can jeopardize your health and safety, and cause severe damage to your home’s structure. Remember, the longer you wait, the worse the problem will get.
The bottom line: a flooded home can jeopardize your health, safety, and your home’s integrity. It’s worth making a call to SERVPRO of Chino/Chino Hills and let our trained, professional crews handle the situation safely and correctly. We have earned the trust of hundreds of homeowners, business owners, and property professionals.
We are Flooded Home Specialists:
- We are Available 24 hours/7 days per week
- We’re a Preferred Vendor to many National Insurance Companies
- We Bill The Insurance Directly – One Less Thing For You To Worry About
- Our Technicians are Highly-Trained in Water Restoration Techniques
- We use s500 IICRC Restoration Standards
- Advanced Inspection and Extraction Equipment