While there are numerous perks to living in an apartment, exemption to kitchen fires is not one of them. This home in Corona, CA experienced a flash fire from the oven while preparing food. The fire quickly got out of control and destroyed the kitchen and the surrounding areas, prompting intervention from the fire department. After extinguishing the fire, the apartment’s kitchen and living room were left completely drenched.
After tearing up the carpet, scrubbing the walls, replacing countertops and kitchen appliances, the team at SERVPRO of Chino/Chino Hills was able to successfully restore the apartment to preloss conditions. There is truly no job too big or too small for our team!