Up in Smoke
On a scale of one to ten, this house fire was an eleven. After sparking from the backside of the house near the kitchen, the flames quickly engulfed the entire home. It burnt gaping holes into the roof, nearly collapsed the kitchen, and coated the entire ceiling in soot and creosote. Most of the contents that were in the living room were warped and melted, including the cushions on this couch. The china was thankfully preserved.
AFTER: In the event of a major pack out like the one performed in this home, it is not uncommon to see multitudes of trash bags and piles of debris. However, these bags are quickly disposed of and those piles of debris are swept up. Homes are restored and family’s lives can resume. It’s all in a day’s work for SERVPRO of Chino/Chino Hills.